Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17th: The MTC

Howdy All!

So I don’t even know where to start, so I’ll start at the beginning…

So Thursday, after talking to you, we went out and walked around the Temple grounds. They are absolutely beautiful. The grass is perfect and would fit in on the best golf course in the world. I then received my companion whose name is Elder Parkkä (if you can make the little dots over the A's some how the two of them (from Finland)).  He is an awesome guy. His spirit is so strong and he has an awesome sense of humor. I also got my District which is “Ammon.” We have 2 other Elders, Elder Kaminsov (from Lithuania) and Elder David (from Germany) and 3 Sisters, Sister Barlow and 2 others I’m not going to even try. It is a marvelous group.

Friday: Friday is when classes actually started. We got up at 6:30, jet lag is awful, ate breakfast and went to class. It was awesome. and we learned a lot.

Saturday: Taught my first "investigator" and learned a lot.

Sunday: It was good but I was so tired I didn’t get as much as I could have out of it. 

Monday: Lessons again.  More teaching in the TRC (Training Resource Center)

Tuesday: Lessons and teaching in the TRC. I am getting better I know, but it doesn’t feel like it.


Elder Tarbet

No comments:

Post a Comment