Wednesday, August 10, 2016

July 18th–July 25th: A Search for New Investigators

Sorry for no email yesterday, we had an all Elders day which took all of P-day and we didn't get home till 8:00 pm so everyone is emailing today.

Briefly:  

Hope that you have all had a good week! This week has been pretty strange throughout. Maggie has been in hospital all week with some unknown infection and now she has MRSA (hospital disease) as well. We have gone to see her a few times but she has been in there for almost 2 weeks now. It's not good. We have given her a blessing which brought her some comfort. Last week she seemed to be getting on top of it but then we got a text from her on Saturday, "Hey I'm home from the hospital, you can come round and see me if you want." Then about an hour later we get another saying, "Don't come round, I'm still in the hospital, I just thought that I was in my flat.” I'm really concerned for her. 
We have been really busy trying to find new people to teach.  We have found a few people which is good. We had one of our investigators from ages back decide that this time he was going to try believing first and then he will get his proof. Sounds like a trial of faith to me.  We also had an investigator that told us that he believed the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith was a Prophet, and all these things but he doesn't think God wants him to be a Mormon. He was so sincere about it as well. He truly thinks that God doesn't want him to be a Mormon. 

I know it's kinda a lame email but I don't have many interesting things to say, nor a lot of time in which to say them.

Love,

Elder Tarbet

No comments:

Post a Comment