Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Message from Jackie

Hi, Mr. Tarbet (or may I call you Greg), 

Your son Elder Tarbet is serving here in Macclesfield at the moment, you must be very proud of him . He and his companion left my home about an half an hour ago to go back to their flat, as you probably know they are not allowed to come in as I am a single sister (old enough to be their grandmother) so we sit outside. Elder Tarbet has been trying to show me how to use my tablet to underline scriptures and so on.  The poor lad has a big task to undertake ha ha.  He doesn't know what he's let himself in for. He said you wouldn't mind me getting in touch.  He's only been here a week and I can tell what a great missionary he is.  You can really feel the spirit when he's here, thank you for accepting my friend request.

Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment