Monday, May 8, 2017

April 17th—April 23rd: Where Has the Time Gone?

What on earth has happened? Where did time go? I am now in my last transfer of my mission...how did I manage to get here? It is unbelievable how fast things have gone.

I am so grateful that I got transferred to Shrewsbury. I'm so glad to be serving here and getting to continue to learn and grow. Not becoming stagnate and dead in an area. This week has been really good. I just feel happy.  I was talking to Elder Masekoameng (from Kent) and I just said that I feel happy and it's really weird, I just feel peaceful and happy, like I've never felt before. It's nice. Not really too much to report for now just trying to get adjusted to the area but we are finding people to teach. We have a few new investigators to follow up with next week. We are just doing finding and working with people here. The people are super nice here. Yesterday we met a catholic priest and we just talked about what we both do for our churches for a good 20 min. So nice.

Well that's me for the week. Not much to tell. Have a great week!
Love

Elder Tarbet
Caelitus Mihi Vires 
My Strength is from Heaven




No comments:

Post a Comment