Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 30th: A Note from Jesse Jones

Hi Mrs Tarbet, 

I hope I've found the correct contact for Logan's mom? (As soon as I got home I forgot the name he told me to contact) 

I would just like to say how much your son has helped me on his mission, he is an amazing missionary and an even better friend. 

I saw him off today at Transfer meeting ready for his flight tomorrow. 

It was an honour to meet such a well mannered, thoughtful and compassionate young man and I'm proud to call him a friend. 

I bet you cannot wait to have him home again! I will deeply miss him and cannot thank both your family and Logan for all he has done. 

Regards
Jesse Jones 
Shrewsbury Ward 

EMM

1 comment:

  1. This blog is fantastic and impressive. we are offer a free commodity tips on mobile. Accurate Mcx Tips
    Commodity Tips Free

    ReplyDelete