Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 29th: Things I Will Miss and Things to Look Forward to

Things that I will miss most about my mission?
I will miss the people. I truly love the people of England. I have not gone anywhere that I have not met someone who has touched my life. One of the things from my Patriarchal blessing is that I will make friends here and I need to work to keep them for eternity. The first part has been fulfilled completely. I have made so many friends here. I love the people and I will miss them. I want to come back more than just in August.
Things that I am most excited about when I get home?
The people—that's kinda a copout, but it's true. The other thing that I will be excited for is probably the ability to access full information on numerous topics: Gospel, worldly, and otherwise. I want to be able to continue learning and growing. I look forward to being able to use all of the resources that there are. 

Elder Tarbet
Caelitus Mihi Vires
My Strength is from Heaven

1 comment:

  1. This lines are fabulous and interesting way to explain in a easy manner. we are offering FREE COMMODITY TIPS TRIAL , INTRADAY TRADING TIPS FREE TRIAL , 100% accurate tips.

    ReplyDelete